This website is dedicated to informing those who lived, worked and served at Camp Lejeune, NC of confirmed health risks from water contamination.
Beginning as early as the 1950s, the base's water supply was contanimated by cleaning solvents and other pollutants.
It caused numerous health problems throughout the lives of people who were stationed there or who worked there, including cancer and birth defects.
My husband, Paul Azemopolous, was one of those people.
I will be attending expos and holding classes to raise awareness of the problem and find people who were affected.
You can find details of those events on the Event Calendar.
I hope you will use this website as a resource to help you get the assistance you need.
- Cherise Azemopolous
Check here for upcoming events about the Camp Lejeune water contamination.